Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

very good game

Really good. I just hate when my dude is sad =(.

Build a Robot 3 Build a Robot 3

JUST AWESOME

I love this game, specially for the fact u can change size of items. It is really great also to see other people's robots. If u make a forth I hope u can actually interact with other people =)

Glass Bubble Glass Bubble

Good.

Estubo entretenido aunque un poco dificil. Buenas gráficas. Y por supuesto muy buen juego para haberlo hecho en una hora.

VirusN responds:

Gracias.

Zombie Kill Adventure Zombie Kill Adventure

awesome

I find this game really cool because it's really fun to play...and what I find more awesome is that u actually make the music for ur own game.

keep up the good work =) !
5/5

Madness Mini Game Collab Madness Mini Game Collab

acutally pretty fun

really good actually...yeah needs some improving on some stuff but who cares the game is fun so I'll vote 5/5.

well done dude =)

t0talcarnage responds:

Lol thanks for reviewing adolfo!

Achilles Achilles

wow...

everyone that doesn´t add this to his/her favorites must be retarded....voted 5/5 of course. really good game dude, nice animation, nice graphics, nice controls, and the game itself is freacking awesome :D!!!!!!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

OU MY GOD! U COULD SELL THIS!

MAN! I MEAN! I STARTED PLAYING THIS AT 5 PM....THE I SAW THE CLOCK AND IT WAS 10 PM! MOTHERFUCKER! THIS GAME IS AWESOME AND ADDICTIVE...just some advice if ur gonna make another one: make the player able to control and attack groups of soldiers....not just one soldier individually

5/5

Dual.Mouse Dual.Mouse

muy bueno

lo mejoraste super bien!

VirusN responds:

grax.

Roller Coaster Rush Roller Coaster Rush

hey

I don´t remember where but I payed the full version free

Pandemic II Pandemic II

AAAGHH FUCK U MADAGASCAR!!!

IT´S SO FUCKING DIFFICULT...I almoast won...bot that fucking madagascar...well, great game anyway.